This following list contains storyline, asset missions, and side missions in order to get 100% completion in GTA Vice City. There are a total of 57 missions combined with the assets mission and storyline missions.
- In the Beggining...- Make a deal with the Vance Brothers.
- The Party - Attend Colonel's Cortez party and drive Mercedez Cortez to the Strip Club.
- Beck Alley Brawl - Kill Leo Teal.
- Jury Fury - Frighten the two juries.
- Riot - Cause a riot.
- Four Iron - Kill Avery's real state rival.
- Demolition Man - Blow up a construction site using an RC helicopter.
- Treacherous Swine - Kill Gonzales
- Mall Shootuot - Steal some military chips from Pierre La Ponce and kill him.
- Guardian Angels - Protect Ricardo and Lance during a drug deal.
- The Chase - Chase the Shark thief to his hideout.
- Phnom Penh '86 - Kill the Shark thief along his associates using a helicopter.
- The Fastest Boat - Steal a speedboat from the Boatyard.
- Supply and Demmand - Buy a drud shipment before other people do.
- Death Row - Rescue Lance Vance and take him to a hospital.
- All Hands On Deck - Help the Colonel escape from the French FBI.
NOTE: After completing all of the assets mission strands, Tommy will get a phone call from Ken to go to the Printworks to progress to the final chapter in the storyline in GTA Vice City.
- Spend $500 in the "Dance Room".
Pay Phone/Assasination MissionsEdit
Odd Job MissionsEdit
- Vigilante/Black Thunder (level 12)
- Paremedic (level 12)
- Firefighter (level 12)
- Pizza Boy (level 10)
- Taxi (100 fares)
- Earn 45 points or more in the shooting range.
Remote Controlled Vehicle MissionsEdit
- Complete all four "Chopper Checkpoints".
Hyman Memorial Stadium MissionsEdit
- Collect all 100 Hidden Packages.
- Complete all 36 Unique Jumps.
- Complete all 35 Rampages.
- Buy all 15 properties.
- Rob all 15 stores.
Upon completing GTA VIce City 100%, the he player will be given the following rewards: